The Civil Justice Association of California (CJAC) seeks a high-energy self-starter to join a small but impactful team in a fast-paced role with the potential for a flexible schedule and hybrid or fully remote work options.
CJAC is a long-established Sacramento-based legal reform advocacy organization that works in both the Legislature and the courts to reduce frivolous litigation against businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Track legislation and generate legislative reports in CapitolTrack
- Schedule meetings with legislative offices
- Format, maintain, and distribute position letters
- Monitor Legislative committee hearings, floor session, and calendar
- Assist with preparing membership communications in Mailchimp
- Schedule executive appointments and travel
- Assist with preparation of association meetings and events
- Provide general office support
- California legislative scheduling/process experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to manage multiple projects
- Experienced with CapitolTrack, Microsoft Office, CRMs, and Mailchimp
- Bachelor’s degree
- Part or full time, 25-36 hours a week
- Hybrid office/remote work options
- Compensation DOE
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending their resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements to email@example.com. Please make the subject of the email Administrative Assistant Applicant and your name.
The Civil Justice Association of California is an equal opportunity employer.