Trial Lawyer Research
Each election cycle, plaintiffs' lawyers pour money into the campaign coffers of their favored candidates for legislative or statewide office. They have spent millions of dollars trying to elect these candidates.
During the past decade, CJAC has tracked donations from plaintiffs' lawyers through the California Secretary of State’s web site and made the results public.
Select the links below to see detailed reports of how much money your candidates and elected officials have received from plaintiffs' lawyers, and the percentage of plaintiffs’ lawyer spending compared to the total contributions received by each candidate or elected official.
Total Plaintiffs' Lawyer Political Contributions & Expenditures:
- January 2015 through December 2015
- January 2013 through December 2014
- January 2011 through December 2012
- January 2009 through December 2010
- January 2007 though December 2008
- January 2005 through December 2006
- January 2003 through December 2004
- January 2001 through December 2002
- January 1999 through December 2000